things I used to achieve this look:
806009-Gossamer White (Finger Paints)
81-Sunrise, Sunset (Sally Hansen Diamond Strength)
830-Pinky Glitter (Sinful Colors)
14-Flashy Fuchsia (Sally Hansen Insta-Dry)
405-Disco Dazzle (Cover Girl Boundless Color)
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails w/ Nylon + Retinol
1. Apply a single coat of the Gossamer White (It's a VERY sheer pinky nude color).
2. Create a pink tip with the Flashy Fuchsia onto each nail.
3. Apply the Sunrise, Sunset polish to about 1/2 of each of your nails (this is also a sheer color, but gets more opaque as you apply more layers).
4. Do this again with the same color to 1/4 of each of your nails (you will start seeing that gradient effect).
5. Apply the Pinky Glitter to 1/2 of your nail (where the Sunrise, Sunset started).
6. Apply the Disco Dazzle (making sure the holographic glitter only touches the "colored" part of your nails).
7. Seal and finish off with a coat of the Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails.
Voila! Fini! :0) Hope you like it!